This may not be news to you, but it came as a pleasant surprise to me, Webmaster Tools allows you to view your top performing pages AND all the search terms that are driving impressions and clicks to that page.
Honestly, the feature could have been there for months. I came across it after clicking around one day, it’s certainly not easy to spot.
How to find top pages
- Login to Webmaster Tools, obviously!
- Click on the “Traffic” option on the left navigation pane.
- Click on “Search Queries”.
- Just below the “Search Queries” title you should see two tabs, “Top queries” and “Top pages”. Click on “Top pages”.
- Below the impression and click graph you should see a list of your indexed pages. Click on one of your pages to show a sub-list of search terms, impressions and clicks.
Voila! You can now see your top performing pages in Webmaster Tools and what keyword phrases people are finding you for in Google.